CM - Kamin Rainy Day 1867394
This Preset for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 up to 6 (CC). Concept of this set is Season. Rain Season change everywhere to green. I create preset from object around me in this season. You can create Theme color of rain season tone just select preset for match you photo for great result with a one click. You can fully adjustable. Compatible with RAW and JPG but I recommend use RAW file because I make preset with Raw file you will get true color from my preset. If you use with JPG file, color will variation with camera brand/model, camera setting.
- 63 Avantgarde Lightroom Presets
- Basic Instructions
CM - 50 Wedding Lightroom Studio Presets 1804757
This preset adds a light tone for your studio wedding photos. Delicate and light colors emphasize the beauty of wedding dresses and soft decor! 50 PRESET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6. Work on RAW and JPEG images. Not for Photoshop, Lightroom only.
- Since Lightroom gained popularity, lots of people started using it in favor of Photoshop to modify their photos. Since it’s a non-destructive image editor, lots of people started experimenting with it and creating different presets.
- Because presets have one big advantage: you don’t waste time applying different effects until you get that awesome look you’re searching for; it’s all automated. And if you’re a beginner this means you get better results in less time.
- We always try to get the best resources for you, and that’s why we’ve teamed up with the guys from PhotographyPla.net in order to give you this set of top-of-the line lightroom presets.
- With this deal you get a total of 38 different presets with which you can customize every detail so that you come out with the best results possible! Among these actions you will find HDR actions, presets that will give your photos a vintage look and even different faded effects. You will also get a very detailed documentation on how to install and use them, as well as a PDF explaining the entire process of customizing and saving a preset.