CreativeMarket Xelo - Fill Outline 1416475
Xelo Fill Outline Style is a gorgeous sans serif font that will easily become a modern and classic typeface in your design. It featured to help you to uses for labeling, logo, clothing, movie title, flyer title, gigs or album cover.
Xelo Fill Outline.ttf
Xelo Fill Outline.otf
Number & Punct
Alternates Uppercase (ss01, ss02, ss03)
Note : All image preview only (not included)
- Bruta is a contemporary sans-serif grotesque typeface, conceived to become the Swiss army knife of your font library.
- Inheriting the modernist approach of the grotesque fonts, Bruta aims to be a rational and neutral typeface suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether it’s used for print or screen, in large or small sizes, for magazines or branding, Bruta will stay on your font library for long time.
- Loaded with many Opentype Features, Bruta can easily become your new default font.
- Introducing Trixie!! a new layered multiply typeface, inspired from geometric and multiply effect. Trixie is a modern, futuristic, minimal and clean font layer with upper & lower case characters, multilingual letters, numbers, and punctuation. This font makes way for the creativity of each and every one. Modify, give it colors and blending to instantly give your works a futuristic feel. Trixie is great for creating eye-catching headlines and applicable for any type of graphic design web, print, motion graphics, perfect for t-shirts and other items like logos, poster/ flyer, branding, packaging, pictograms, etc.
- Chopsee is a fun, fluid, versatile font family of 8 weights and matching italics designed by Dan Jones for TypeUnion.
- The font aims to encompass movement and fluidity with its accentuated curves and terminals. The raised x-height creates more synergy between the lowercase and uppercase characters thus enhancing the visual appearance.
- The family of 8 weights & italics means you have plenty of usage options whether digital, branding or print - Chopsee black is perfect for that new brand idea you have, while the lighter weights provide a subtle support to clean layouts whether it’s call out text on a website or in print applications such as posters or magazine layouts.
Beef up your typeface toolbox with this superb collection of 7 modern hand-written fonts.
Gorgeous, elegant and romantic is the best way to describe these modern calligraphy typefaces.
These professional fonts are the perfect choice for your current projects dealing with wedding invitations, greeting cards, book covers, packaging, logos, posters and more.
These fonts offer a slew of great OpenType features including: ligatures, stylistic alternates, swashes, ornaments, florals, contextual ornaments and more.
- Desk Sans, a modern technical font family, is intelligently designed and engineered to ensure readability at any size, on any screen. Desk Sans has a modern, innovative look and many Open Type Features. The design language of Desk Sans is straight-forward in overall structure, concise and rational in details. This font family include 12 fonts. Each Desk Sans font has 1.000 characters and supports at least 33 languages.
Floki Font Family - 16 Fonts
Floki is a contemporary condensed sans serif with sixteen styles ranging from extralight to extrabold and accompanying italics. A number of styles, condensed proportions, and large character set make Floki suitable for various uses such as infographics, packaging, branding, advertising and editorial design.
All styles feature small caps and multiple sets on numerals including lining figures, old style figures, tabular figures, small cap figures, numerators, denominators, superiors, inferiors, and fractions.
Floki has a latin extended character set making it well suited for multilingual typography.
CM - RVQ Classic Collection (Font Bundle) 1868007
The Rvq Classic Collection font bundle classic from shop Rvqtypefoundry is suitable font for many creative products & design.
Product Content :
• Aseina typeface
• The mariam story
• The Minier
• Hours typeface
• Character Set A-Z
• Numerals & Punctuations (OpenType Standard)
• Accents (Multilingual characters)
• Stylistic Alternates
Troy is a pair of related sans and serif titling fonts. Each version is available in a single weight. The fonts’ lowercase letters all take the form of small capitals. Particularly the serif font – simply called Troy – is reminiscent of inscriptional letterforms. This tip of the hat to the very origins of our Roman capital letters gives the typeface an immediate feeling of formality and solemnity. Troy Sans, while sharing Troy’s proportions, feels more contemporary – although its letters would not be out of place on an inscription, either. Each of the fonts contain several alternate letterforms. In Troy, some of the alternate letters contain a mystical feeling; in Troy Sans, the same alternates look almost medieval, particularly ‘A’, ‘E’, ‘G’, ‘a’, ‘e’, and ‘g’. Other alternate characters are more sober versions of the default letterforms: in their default state, for instance, the ‘O’, ‘Q’, ‘o’, and ‘q’ each have a dot inside of their counters. The alternate versions of those letters are dotless. There are three versions of the ampersand in each font, too, as well as eighteen ligatures. Included among those are ligatures like ‘LI’ and ‘CO’, where the second letter is cradled inside of the counter of the first, as well as doubled letters like ‘NN’, ‘OO’, and ‘TT’ that were found in Ancient Roman inscriptions. The Troy fonts were designed by Ilya Naumoff, a graphic and typeface designer in Paris.
Laureate is a revival from a robust, flared sans with short extenders. Originally cut by the Keystone Type Foundry in Philadelphia, PA, in the early 1900s and used for titles and large headers.
The aim of this typeface is to merge two historical moments in the form and style of writing, on the one hand calligraphy uncial, and on the other Roman serif was established as a universal standard for type fonts continuous text at the time. Is intended in terms of their functionality as a font for titles. The family includes some extended range glyphs as several Caps swashes and stylish alternatives for upper and lower case, standard and discretional ligatures, old numerals and other OpenType features.
Financier is a new typeface family drawn for the redesign of the Financial Times (FT), which was launched in September 2014. It comprises two complementary sets of styles: Financier Display and Financier Text. Kevin Wilson and Mark Leeds provided design direction over the course of several months.
CM - Halloween Woody Alphabet 1829523
I'm glad to introduce you a wooden alphabet in the style of Halloween))))) And to him 2 images drawn by hand. You are getting:
• a font in formats TTF and OTF (you can install it on a computer);
• a font in a format EPS 10;
• a font in a format PNG on a transparent background;
• a font in a format PSD on a transparent background;
• a font in format JPG;
• 2 images in formats - EPS 10, PNG, PSD, JPG;
Strongloves - Handwritting Font
Strongloves OTF And TTF, There are Uppercase, Lowercase, Number And Punctuation, Multilanguage, Standard Ligatures, SS01, SS02 And PUA Encode easy for Open Type Use.
Strongloves Swashes, There are swashes handwritting dry brush marker for make type design perfect.
Web Font Included
Swashes Font Include
Open Type Features Fonts
Unique style fonts