- A beautiful and realistic logo mock-up is the key to success with the customer. Now you can easily present an elegant view of your text or logo project with our 3D realistic PSD mockup. The template will be perfect for any project related with business and office.
DVDRip | AVI | English | Run time: ~ 83 min | 700 Mb
- This is a unique training program, paid tribute to an exciting feminine curves, positive positioning, and playful spirit of two great stars pinapa and burlesque Go-Go Amy and Bettina May. Charming image in the style of pinap now two steps away from any woman who is willing to spend a few minutes to review and implement instructions for makeup and styling. If you quote our instructors: "Pinap-posing a very positive experience. Do not glamorous age, height or size. All you need - is a positive attitude and a little glitter."So, go ahead, add your positive image of sensual vintage perfume or take pinap adopted to create an evening of style!
A Graphic Style Manual for Understanding How Typography Affects Design
- Explore the fundamentals of typography with this practical new guide. An instructional reader rather than historical survey, Design Elements: Typography Fundamentals uses well-founded, guiding principles to teach the language of type and how to use it capably. Designers are left with a solid ground on which to design with type. Limitless potential for meaningful and creative communication exists—this is the field guide for the journey!
Typography Essentials: 100 Design Principles for Working with Type
Rockport | Ina Saltz | 2009 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592535232 | 209 pages | 110 Mb
- A deep understanding of letterforms and knowledge of their effective use can only be obtained with constant observation and experimentation; it evolves over a lifetime of design practice and study. This comprehensive guide is intended to advance the progress of designers seeking to deepen their typographic expertise. Typography Essentials is a practical, hands-on resource to distill, organize, and compartmentalize—but not to oversimplify—the many complex issues surrounding the effective use of typography. It is for designers of every medium in which type plays a major role, and is organized and designed to make the process enjoyable and entertaining, as well as instructional.
- This book is divided into four easy-to-use sections: The Letter, The Word, The Paragraph, and The Page. Each of the 100 principles has an explanation and examples representing the principle in action.
- This book is the fourth book in the Essential series following Layout Essentials, Typography Essentials, and Packaging Essentials. It outlines and demonstrates basic logo and branding design guidelines and rules through 100 principles including the elements of a successful graphic identity, identity programs and brand identity, and all the various strategies and elements involved.
- Adhering to certain layout and grids standards and principles is important for any job from brochures, to annual reports, to posters, to websites, to publications. However, knowing how to bend the rules and make certain grids work for the job at hand takes skill.
- This book outlines and demonstrates basic layout/grid guidelines and rules through 100 entries including choosing a typeface, striving for rhythm and balance with type, combining typefaces, using special characters and kerning and legibility. These essentials of grid design are critical to the success of any job.
- This book outlines and demonstrates basic package design guidelines and rules through 100 principles in the areas of research, planning, and execution. This book is a quick reference and primer on package design, and the principles that make design projects successful. Highly visual and appealing to beginning designers, students, and working designers as a resource. The content helps to establish the rules and guides designers in knowing when and where to bend them. Visual examples demonstrate each principle so readers can see the principle at work in applied design.
Chris Unwin, "The Artistic Touch 5: Watercolor painting techniques and
inspiration from more than 100 artists"
English | ISBN: 1440324522 | 2012 | EPUB | 176 pages | 12,6 MB
Eric M. Scott, David R. Modler, "Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict"
English | ISBN: 1440318409 | 2012 | EPUB | 144 pages | 6,5 MB
Art Journal Adventures!
Learn how to journal your exceptional story. Life is not always extraordinary in all its details, but it is the sum of those ordinary events that add up to extraordinary lives. The journal is no different.
Christine Mason Miller, Tonia Davenport, "Desire to Inspire: Using Creative Passion to Transform the World"
English | ISBN: 1440310734 | 2012 | EPUB | 144 pages | 6 MB
In Desire to Inspire, readers will be introduced to twenty extraordinary women - writers, artists and entrepreneurs - all of whom share a unique example of how they create a meaningful life and, in turn, make a positive impact on the world. The stories and examples explore the roots of their desire to inspire and how they manage to pursue their passions in the midst of all the twists and turns life has given them. In addition to a beautiful collection of quotes, stories, and anecdotes, readers are given substantive, encouraging exercises aimed at supporting their own journey towards a meaningful, mindful life.
Zoltan Szabo, "Watercolour Tips & Tricks: Over 70 Essential Techniques for Painting Landscapes"
English | ISBN: 1446301249 | 2011 | EPUB | 144 pages | 6 MB
Teaches the 70 painting techniques of one of the most revered watercolour teachers of all time, the late Zoltan Szabo. This title uses basic supplies to achieve a variety of special effects in landscape painting such as wispy clouds, falling snow, jagged rocks, trees and surf.|This title teaches the 70 favourite painting techniques of one of the most revered watercolour teachers of all time, the late Zoltan Szabo.
Manual of Section by Paul Lewis, Marc Tsurumaki, David J. Lewis
2016 | ISBN: 1616892552 | English | 208 pages | PDF | 639 MB
Along with plan and elevation, section is one of the essential representational techniques of architectural design; among architects and educators, debates about a project's section are common and often intense. Until now, however, there has been no framework to describe or evaluate it. Manual of Section fills this void.
Architectural Detailing: Function, Constructibility, Aesthetics by Edward Allen, Patrick Rand
2016 | ISBN: 1118881990 | English | 384 pages | PDF | 104 MB
The industry-standard guide to designing well-performing buildings "Architectural Detailing "systematically describes the principles by which good architectural details are designed. Principles are explained in brief, and backed by extensive illustrations that show you how to design details that will not leak water or air, will control the flow of heat and water vapor, will adjust to all kinds of movement, and will be easy to construct.
Drawing Architecture and the Urban by Sam Jacoby
2016 | ISBN: 1118879406 | English | 328 pages | EPUB | 35 MB
Drawing is an important means to analyse information and develop rigorous arguments both conceptually and visually.
The Complete Book of Home Organization: 200+ Tips and Projects by Toni Hammersley
English | Jan. 5, 2016 | ISBN: 1616289570 | 208 Pages | AZW3/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 32.9 MB
Have you ever wished you had the time and tools to organize your house in a clutter-free, design-conscious, Pinterest-worthy way? From storage solutions and cleaning tips to secret space-saving methods and expert strategies, The Complete Book of Home Organization is packed with the tips and shortcuts you need to effectively organize your home.